Start early, protect your kids’ beautiful smiles
Pediatric Dentistry is the treatment of oral diseases and teeth of children and young patients. Childhood treatment is the best method of prevention for major dental problems in adulthood.
Here at Dental Care of Chino Hills, we are committed to providing effective and efficient pediatric care for your child. We have years of combined experience in high quality, child-friendly dental care. We strive to make your child’s first visit as pleasant as possible.
During your child’s initial visit, here’s what to expect:
- You child will have some simple dental x-rays taken, if necessary.
- We’ll review your child’s medical history and examine his/her mouth, teeth, and gums.
- Your child’s growth & development will be evaluated.
- We will clean your child’s teeth and apply a fluoride treatment.
- Recommendations will be given to ensure your child receives adequate fluoride at home to guard against decay.
- Treatment recommendations will be given, depending on severity and need.
Fun and stress-free dental visits for kids
We strive to make your child’s first dental visit stress-free and fun. Special prizes are given to children after their visit to encourage & motivate them toward better dental health. We also offer several fun flavors of toothpaste and fluoride, including mint, bubblegum, strawberry, orange, and peach.
Some First Dental Visit Tips
- Speak positively about your dental experiences, avoiding anxiety-causing words.
- Instill good dental habits at home, such as cleaning and flossing, which gives a good example for your child to follow
- Take your child for an online tour to alleviate the sense of gloom & mystery
- Read a few articles regarding dental procedures or bring them along to your routine dental checkup so that it’s not foreign to them at their appointment time.
These small steps can have a positive impact during the first visit of your child. At Dentist Chino Hills, we strive to make your child’s first visit exciting and memorable. Call us today at 909-606-9907 to schedule an appointment.
Suffering from Dental Pain?
Get Relief Today
Call for Same-Day
Dr. Changela is an excellent dentist. He explained very detail before any treatments. I have a lot of dental work done. He will not do unnecessary work just to get pay. The office is very clean, the wait time is very minimal. My husband and I have seen Dr. Changela for over 4 years, and we are very happy with him.Tina Nordin