Restore your teeth back to health with natural looking crowns
Dental crowns cover the teeth to restore its shape, strength, as well as improve its aesthetic appearance. There are two main types of crowns, either metal or ceramic. Metal crowns are made from gold, palladium, nickel, and/or chromium alloys. These types are durable & long lasting, but do not mimic the look of natural teeth. Ceramic crowns are made from porcelain, synthetic resins, and other dental-quality ceramics.
The major advantage of ceramic crowns is that they can be custom-made to look identical to your natural teeth, incorporating a seamless repair or replacement of damaged teeth.
Suffering from Dental Pain?
Get Relief Today
Call for Same-Day
When to Consider Getting a Dental Crown
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth from decay, from breaking, or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth that has a large filling where there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification
Advantages of Dental Crowns:
- Protect weak teeth from decay
- Mask and protect dental implant
- Form a foundation to fix dental bridges in place
- Require no more maintenance than natural teeth
Call us today at 909- 606-9907 to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Changela is an excellent dentist. He explained very detail before any treatments. I have a lot of dental work done. He will not do unnecessary work just to get pay. The office is very clean, the wait time is very minimal. My husband and I have seen Dr. Changela for over 4 years, and we are very happy with him.Tina Nordin